Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > How to set maximum/minimum parameters fo...
How to set maximum/minimum parameters for better visibilty of gauges/charts ?

1025 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-06-18 12:18:44

•   Level 2   
    (21) points

2020-06-05 10:24:16
     Hi together,

I have a MaxiCom808bt and I have a question about editing the range of the data-logging systems (minimum and maximum- range).

For example - I want to log my boost pressure.

The Gauge is displayed but the maximum is 550kpa.The  Car is doing 200kpa at maximum.

Its totally not neceessary to have that range - its enough to have it from 0 to 200kpa (-1 to +1 bar).

Consequentially I see a gauge or chart which has 70% of not used range-numbers. 
    The important 30% of the chart are compressed and hard to read - which makes it actually useless.

I have already used the editing function, thinking of limiting the given numbers (typing in minimum/maximum), but it still shows 550kpa after leaving the editing-field switching back to the gauge.

How to set the limits for the measurement-system to have a realistic\clear visibilty ?

Thanks for an advice.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-06-18 12:18:44 (Reply to:)

Graphing  has never been one of Autel's selling points. I think the IM 608 Graph merge finally allows one to graph 4 things like all 4 wheel speeds or all 4 O2 sensors instead of only 3 , so that's a Quantum leap in the right direction for the graphing. Lol
  Total1 Pages